Understanding The Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
Every person has a unique set of dental flaws, so there is no across-the-board cost of cosmetic dentistry. At Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington, we offer an array of cosmetic procedures that accomplish different goals at various price points. The best way to learn how much you can expect to pay to rejuvenate your smile is to schedule a consultation at our office. To learn more about the cost of cosmetic dentistry in Washington and your payment options before you visit, continue reading.
Which Cosmetic Dental Service Is Right for Me?
Choosing the appropriate cosmetic service depends on which type of dental imperfections you want to address. In general, cosmetic dentistry patients are usually trying to achieve whiter teeth, straighter teeth, or to alter the size or shape of their teeth. Dr. Bartusiak can help you explore potential options such as:
- Clear Aligners – A more costly option with Invisalign or ClearCorrect but ideal if you want to fix significant gaps or misaligned teeth. Most people won’t realize you are using it. The average treatment time is 12-18 months. Removable and comfortable, plus it is convenient since checkups are only needed every 4-6 weeks. Ace Aligners, which have an average treatment time of just 6-9 months and focus on correcting a few particular teeth, would be the most affordable option.
- Veneers – Also a more costly option but capable of transforming your smile in multiple ways at once. They can last for more than a decade with proper care. Veneers save time in the long run and are more resistant to stains than your natural teeth.
- Metal-Free Dental Restorations – Modern crowns, inlays, and onlays are made from top-tier materials like Emax ceramics and BruxZir zirconia to closely resemble your natural teeth. You can protect a previously damaged tooth without anyone even realizing it. Less expensive than the services above.
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t like the color of your smile? Professional whitening treatment is a fast, way to improve your pearly whites! It cannot help with the shape or position of your teeth but is more affordable than the options above. We only charge at cost for whitening treatments. Zoom! is our in-office whitening option, while Curaprox Black Is White Toothpaste is your at-home choice for more gradual results.
Is It Worth It To Invest In Cosmetic Dentistry
Smile enhancement with the help of your cosmetic dentist in Washington can be a significant financial commitment. However, it’s an investment that will pay dividends for many years to come. Your grin is often the first thing other people notice about you. For patients who feel self-conscious about their teeth, a cosmetic dental procedure can boost their self-esteem. Greater confidence can then lead to a more active social life, better romantic prospects, and improved professional opportunities. Upgraded quality of life absolutely makes cosmetic dentistry worthwhile.
We Can Help Make It Affordable
Most dental insurance plans do not cover cosmetic dentistry. However, there are various ways to enhance your smile without putting stress on your budget. Dr. Bartusiak offers you several options to make it happen:
- CareCredit Financing – With payment plans through CareCredit, it’s easier than ever to organize a monthly budget around even extensive smile transformations! This service will break down your overall treatment cost over several months, and little-to-no interest is attached for added benefit.
- Bartusiak Dental Plan – This annual plan will get you 20 percent off cosmetic treatments (not including Zoom! teeth whitening)! It also provides two cleanings, one exam, and one set of X-rays at no additional charge.
- Dental Savings Plan – Our patients are eligible to join a dental savings plan that fits their specific needs. Use our practice code PA320420 to receive 20 percent off your plan fee!
Are you ready to take your smile to new heights? Contact our office to learn more about these treatments and related pricing information during a cosmetic consultation. It’s our mission to help you accomplish your goals while being mindful of your budget along the way.
Want A Gorgeous Smile? We Can Help Restore It!
One The Most Highly Rated Dentist in Washington PA
235 Awesome Reviews On Google
125 Reviews On Facebook